Are your kids getting tired of the typical peanut butter and apples as their staple snack? Here’s your solution!This Cinnamon Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is simple and easy, allowing for the kiddos to help with the preparation. We all know that food tastes much better when we get to help with the preparation.An added bonus is that since the recipe makes such a large serving you can refrigerate the leftovers and save them for lunches, before bed snacks, and on-the-go snack time while out and about. Helpful Tips: I took the cream cheese out of the refrigerator about 15 minutes before I started in order to make the mixing a little easier. I added 2 teaspoons of honey, this balanced out the cinnamon well.
All you need to make this great dip.
Dip before being mixed.
Dip once mixed.
Our food storage containers make on-the-go easy!
Zak! serving trays makes serving dips of any kind easy.
Fruit Dip in a Lunch Container Recipe
Yield: 1 cup
Total Time: 35 minutes
Are your kids getting tired of the typical peanut butter and apples as their staple snack? Here’s your solution!
- 1 block 8oz. block of cream cheese
- 1 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- Your choice of sliced fruit for dipping (Apples, strawberries or peaches go great!)
- Using your preferred method of mixing combine the cream cheese and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Add cinnamon and blend.
- Begin adding the sugar or honey, a teaspoon at a time until your preferred level of sweetness is reached. Stir well.
- Serve with your preferred sliced fruit.