Unicorn-anything is totally trending right now! Luckily, this unicorn party treat is so easy, it doesn’t require magical kitchen skills to create! This milkshake is 90% about the whimsical decorations. As long as you include plenty of embellishments, anything goes! Hello pink, blue, purple, cotton candy, and sprinkles!
For the actual shake part, we used vanilla bean ice cream and some fresh strawberries and raspberries.
The rest of the decor includes cotton candy, rock candy, whipped cream, and more sprinkles.
Zak’s Casino glasses are perfect for a retro-milkshake feel, and how can you beat Zak’s polka-dot straws for a unicorn shake?
unicorn milkshake recipe instructions
This unicorn party treat is so easy, it doesn’t require magical kitchen skills to create!
- 1/2 cup frosting
- 1 cup sprinkles
- 1.5 quart vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 container fresh strawberries, cored
- 1 container fresh raspberries
- Your choice of milk
- Whipped cream
- Whimsical toppings of choice
- Spread frosting around the outside of the top of the cup you’ll be using. Cover in sprinkles.
- Place about 4-5 large scoops of ice cream in a blender. Add about ½ cup diced strawberries and ¼ cup raspberries. Add ½ cup milk. Blend until smooth. Add more ice cream or milk depending on your preferred consistency.
- Pour shake into the glass. Top with whipped cream, stick on some pieces of cotton candy, rock candy, and sprinkles!